Saturday, April 23, 2016

#readathon Mid-Event Survey and Update #teampenguin


Mid-event Survey

1) I am currently reading Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
2) I have only completed one other book, When Breath Becomes Air
3) I don't know, it depends on how long Jane Steele takes me, but probably Jane Eyre and Scarlet.
4) Haven't had many interruptions, except me feeling tired from a night earlier in the week in which I didn't sleep much.
5) What surprises me every time is the ability I have to just sit down and read something.

Update

The past 6 hours have gone a little slower than the first 6, primarily due to a nap I took for about an hour or two, but other than that, I am holding steady.

Pages read total: 407
Pages read since last update: 141
Total books read: 1 and a half
Total hours read: 12

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...