Sunday, January 3, 2016

It's Monday! What are You Reading? (Jan. 4)



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

What I am currently reading:
• The Science behind TV's The Big Bang Theory 
• A Duty to the Dead 
• Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

What I completed last week:
Not much. Between travelling most of the afternoon on Monday and working on Thursday evening and recovering from travelling and working, I didn't read much. 

Reviews posted:
None. I haven't had my computer available to me for most of the week and blogging on my iPhone isn't ideal. I hope to have the remaining reviews from 2015 up this coming week, as I will have my computer available to sometime this coming week. 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...