Saturday, October 17, 2015

24 Hours Readathon - 2nd Update #readathon


I had thought I would be updating more than I have up until this point, but the important thing is that I have been reading.  Since my last update, I have completed one book and am almost finished my second one.  I have currently read for about 11 hours, which considering my "nap" between 6 am and 10 am and the two hours I took to do some things in town this afternoon, is pretty good.  I realize that the next 6 hours are going to be a bit of a challenge, but I have made a dent into the shows left on my PVR and am actually seeing a difference in how much I have left on it.  I have also read over 500 pages since my last update about 11 hours ago.

Wish me luck in the next 6 hours.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...