Monday, August 10, 2015

Musing Mondays (Aug. 10)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme that asks you to choose one of the following prompts to answer:

  • I’m currently reading…
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
  • I bought the following book(s) in the past week…
  • I’m super excited to tell you about (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I’m really upset by (book/author/bookish-news)…
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of…
  • I wish I could read ___, but…
  • I blogged about ____ this past week…
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION:  Do you read in the water (bathtub, pool, etc.)? Why, or why not?
I am currently reading To Kill a Mockingbird, Travelling to Infinity, and a couple of others.  I don't know what I will read next.
I don't read in the water because I had a bad experience one time in getting a book waterlogged that wasn't my own.  It was a library book and had to pay for the book in the end and wasn't too pleased about it.  I tend more to read by the water (usually a pool or a beach) because its nice and relaxing for me and it also gives me the chance to do some swimming, if I choose to.  Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...