Wednesday, July 22, 2015

#hsreadathon - Update 1


What a busy two days for me.  And for most of you that view this post, it will be Wednesday by the time you do view it.  It has been a fairly successful two days of the read-a-thon, in that I got Alchemy's Daughter completed and reviewed.  So that is off my plate.  And if you want to, you can view the review here.  

As for my plans for the next two days, I am probably going to work on Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking and work on getting that book completed.  I am probably going to post some more reviews here in the coming days, if I can find my notebook with my rough copy of reviews that need to be posted, but I know I have it with me.

Hope those of you who are participating are getting your reading piles down.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...