Thursday, July 30, 2015

High Summer Read-a-Thon - Wrap Up! #HSreadathon

wr

I realize that this is a few days late, but better late than never.  It was an okay read-a-thon, in that I got a good chunk of Travelling to Infinity completed and did get my book tour book completed and read a bit from The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness.   I could have read a bit more but between travelling and being with relatives for the last three days of the read-a-thon, it wasn't exactly prime reading time.  Even though I was in transit for most of Friday, I just didn't feel well for a good portion of the day.  As for Saturday,  I was with family for the better part of the day and the same goes for Sunday, even though on the trip from Vulcan, AB to Outlook, Sask, I did get a lot of reading done from Travelling from Infinity.

Hope everybody had a fun time and am looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...