Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Armchair BEA - Introduction Questions 2015

It's that time of year again; a time when a number of bloggers look forward to sharing the excitement of those that are heading to the BEA Expo from the comfort of their own homes.  And to kick things off, we answer a bunch of questions.

Here are the questions for this year:
Tell us a bit about yourself: How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging?
Why do you loving reading and blogging?
What is your theme song?
What does diversity mean to you?
What is one book everyone should read?
Share your favorite blog post on your blog. (aka written by you!)
What is your favorite genre and why?
What book are you reading right now?
What is the top book in your TBR pile?
What book are you most looking forward to reading this summer?
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what author would you want to bring with you? Why?

1) I am from Vancouver, BC. I have been blogging for about 4 years, but probably a bit longer. I started blogging on LiveJournal and eventually made the transition to Blogger.

2) I love reading because it gives me an ability to go to different places and times and I love blogging because I get to share my enjoyment of my reading with others.

7) I would say that my favourite genre is historical fiction with literary fiction not far behind as my favourite genre

8) I am reading a number of books, but am mainly reading All Quiet on the Western Front

10) If I was stranded on a deserted island, I would probably bring Tolstoy along with me, as his two main books, Anna Karenina and War & Peace would last a long time and probably make good kindling for fire, if need be.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...