Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Snapshot - March 28



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.


Normally I don't share photos of my family here for a number of reasons, but I thought this would be an exception, as it has been shared a lot by me online.  I got this photo from my dad on Tuesday evening and I was quite surprised that I had never seen this photo. It is a photo of my Grandma Wiebe holding me in her last days, flanked by my cousins Sherida (darker hair) and Lorelle (blonde hair).  I never really knew my grandma, as she passed away when I was a little over six months old at the time.  It will be a photo I will definitely treasure.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...