Friday, September 26, 2014

FrightFall Readathon Sign-Up and Goals

Having a few gothic novels to read is giving me the excuse to sign up for this.  While I have things up this week, I do have some time to get in some reading and why not with some gothic/horror?

My plans for this coming week are to:
• complete Wuthering Heights and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
• start the Dean Koontz book that I have requested from the library
• work on The Woman in White (might have to start it all over again, as it has been awhile since I last read it)

If you do wish to join up, you can sign up here.  Hope you can join.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...