Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Salon - Right Now (6/22/14)

Time: 9:54 am

Place: In the living room

Listening to: Adventures with Words podcast (episode 100)

Eating: Nothing at the moment, but I'll probably grab something to eat in the next bit.

Watching: FIFA World Cup 2014 Belgium vs Russia (its half time and 0-0)

Reading: I am going to start the day with His Majesty's Hope and read a couple others throughout the day.

Making: Nothing; I am planning to spend the day with my left foot up (it is still bothering me from my sprain back in November from time to time and I would like to rest it as much as possible this coming week).

Planning: Other than watch oodles of FIFA World Cup this coming week, nothing really.

Feeling: I am slowly waking up

Loving: That I can read lots this week

Wanting: To feel at peace with certain things

Thinking: Nothing at the moment that is significant.

Looking forward to: Seeing who my favourite team drafts at the NHL entry draft this coming Friday and if they will hire a new head coach this coming week.

Books finished since my last Sunday Salon:
• Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Books I hope to finish this coming week:
The Remains of the Day (do have to finish it for my book club meeting)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...