Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR list

I haven't done a top ten in about a year, but since I have seen a lot these pop up in my email box yesterday, I thought I might do one again.  Here are the top ten on my Spring TBR list:

1) 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northup

2) The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro (book club read)

3) The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

4) HHhH by Laurent Binet

5) The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman

6) The Whole Golden World by Kristen Riggle

7) The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman (almost finished this one)

8)  Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover

9) Moon over Manifest by Claire Vanderpool

10) The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...