Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Book of the Year 2014



Happy New Year!  I hope everybody isn't too tired after celebrating and that you are ready to start a new year of reading and finding new books.  And even though I am still a little groggy from last night, I am ready to start a new year of reading and exploring new books.

And to start the year off, I am going to start off with Christmas Bliss; it looks like a fairly easy read and something that I can probably finish today as I watch a couple of hockey games (one this afternoon and one this evening).


I hope you all have a quiet and relaxing day, however you have chosen to spend it!

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...