Friday, November 22, 2013

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon Staring Line

The Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

To kick off my annual Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge this year, I've decided to have a weekend read-a-thon!
Details:

  • Read-a-Thon dates: Friday, November 22 at 12:00am CST until Sunday, November 24 at 11:59pm CST (adjust your time zone accordingly)
  • You do not have to be signed up for the Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge to participate (but I sure would love for you to join us!)
  • I am not requiring that you read Christmas/holiday books during the read-a-thon, but I hope you will pick up one holiday tale, even if it's just to read some children's books with your kids or some holiday short stories
  • to check in on Twitter, we'll use hashtag #CSreadathon
  • as usual, you do not have to have a blog to participate...feel free to link up and check in from Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
The books that I am planning on reading are:
  • I Am Half-Sick of Shadows
  • Christmas at Cold Comfort Farms
  • The Snow Child
I have some other Christmas-themed books on hands but I can't recall what books that I have on hand.  

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...