Friday, August 23, 2013

#boutofbooks Day 5 update


Today was very productive, reading wise.  Even though I only read one book during the course of the day, I did manage to get Dearie completed.  I am thinking that either tomorrow (Saturday) or Sunday I will be writing book reviews, as Dearie needs to be returned because its a library e-book and I only have a little over a week with book on my device, but I do need to get the other books that I haven't reviewed yet reviewed.  But there are still books that I need to read, so my guess is that I am going to work on book reviews on Sunday evening or on Monday. We will see.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...