Sunday, July 21, 2013

High Summer Read-a-Thon...Starting Line #HSreadathon


I have been looking forward to this for a bit now and I have a number of books that I plan on reading during this week.  Here is my list:

• Wives & Daughters
• The Sandcastle Girls
• The Light Between Oceans
• The Lady of the Rivers
• The Ocean at the end of the Lane

I don't know how many I will get done, but I hope to at least get a couple of them done.

There are a series of chats taking place during the week on Twitter using the hashtag #HSreadathon.  Here is the Twitter chat schedule:

• Wednesday from 7-8 pm CST
• Friday from 9-10 pm CST
• Saturday from 9-10 pm CST
• Sunday from 1-2 pm CST

If you wish to sign up, you can sign up here and post your starting line post here.  Remember this is supposed to be fun, so don't stress out if you can't read for day or two and read when you can.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...