Friday, April 26, 2013

#readathon books


That time is on those of us who plan on doing this tomorrow.  I know some of you may think I am a bit insane, but I will try to do my best and maybe this time I will get to the 24 hour mark...

With the readathon starting in less than 18 hours from now, here is the list of books that I plan on tackling:

• War & Peace
• The Whole Truth
• Moon over Manifast
• Outlander
• The Prince
• The Help


If these aren't adequate for me, I have numerous books waiting for me.  And I plan on picking up a graphic novel from the library this afternoon so that if I am unable to concentrate on a book, I can still be able to read.  And yes, I will be taking a break at about the 12-hour mark and get out of the house for a bit.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...