Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Salon - February review

For such a short month, I was able to get quite a bit accomplished, the least of which was actually having the motivation to read again.  I know for some of you that may seem like such a huge accomplishment, but when you feel blue for about six weeks and there doesn't seem anyway out of it, its huge.

For what seemed such a lousy month, I managed to get 4 books completed and a number of books under way for the two readalongs that they are associated with.  I know that some of you managed to a lot of books completed during this month, but to me 4 seems huge, at least this year.  I think this time last year I got like 6 or 7 books completed.  I realize that this is super short, but I really need to get some reading done.

Reviews:

Nothing this week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...