Sunday, March 31, 2013

Mailbox Monday - April 1


Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week. Mailbox Monday, for April, is being hosted by MariReads.

I was at Chapters a little over a week ago. I didn't post this last week because the individual hosting last week's Mailbox wasn't up when I expected it and so I missed it.  But in any case, I held it over until this week.  Here is what I purchased:


I have heard good things about it and it has been on my TBR pile for about a year or so.  I hope to read this one during the summer months.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...