Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dewy's April 2013 Read-a-Thon


Its that time of year again!  This is a read-a-thon that I always look forward to.  Most times I have only been able to make approximately 12 hours, but the aim is always to read the full 24 hours.  And this time around is no exception.

I know what some of you are thinking that I am nuts to read the full 24 hours, but when you do a mixture of audio and print books, you will be able to get through it.  And you don't have to do the full 24 hours, only the hours that you think you will be able to complete.  This past October I maybe got in about 18 hours of reading and most of that was during a road trip from Kamloops, BC to Edmonton, Alta. to see my sister.

If you think you can do even some of it, there is a place to sign up on their main page here (http://24hourreadathon.com/2013/03/26/the-april-2013-read-a-thon-is-almost-here/).  If you wish to, you can join me (yes I am planning on getting up really early on Saturday morning to start reading).  I hope you can join me.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...