Thursday, February 21, 2013

Book Blogger Hop - Feb. 22-28




The Book Blogger Hop has moved to the Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  This is my first time doing the hop since the move and I hope you can join myself and others in the hop.

Anyways, Billy asks this week (yes, shock, a male book blogger): 

Which do you prefer most: a printed book or an e-reader?
 While I really like the portability of an reader and the fact that one can read really large books on an 
e-reader without making one's wrist sore and can put a lot of books on an e-reader, I have to say that there is nothing like a printed book, technically an e-reader is a printed book, but understanding the context of the question and personally I prefer a book printed on paper, but I am starting to prefer using my e-reader.
 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...