Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Victorian Celebration



I admit I totally forgot about a challenge or very nearly did.  And yes its the one that the photo is promoting.

I am going to participate, but I need to read books that aren't Victorian, as I have to read something for a book club meeting early in the month and I have a book I need to read for a book tour, but knowing me, I am going to get at least one or two Victorian books done.

I plan on completing: 
          • Alice Adventure's in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass
          • Anna Karenina
          • Middlemarch

You can sign up here: http://aliteraryodyssey.blogspot.ca/2012/03/victorian-celebration-sign-up-post.html Good luck.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...