Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Salon - A Better Reading Week

PhotobucketSorry this is so late. Had a much better week in regards to my reading.  While I didn't really read that much on Monday, I was able to read quite a bit on Tuesday and even though I haven't read as much as I had on Tuesday or Wednesday, I have been thinking a lot about reading and books a lot more and am more inclined to read now on a regular basis.  While it may take some more time to get me reading on a regular basis, I have feeling that I have gotten over the hump in regards to my reading.

While I haven't finished a regular adult novel, I am feeling much better in regards to my reading and am hoping that this week I can get some more done.

Reviews:
1) The Dirty Cowboy by Amy Timberlake (review)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...