Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Salon - Reading and my mom

First off, Happy Mothers Day to the mom's that read my blog on a regular basis.  I hope you have a wonderful day with your kids and hope you get a wonderful book from your kids or maybe allowed to spend the day reading.

To say my mom has been influential in my reading is an understatement.  She was the one that taught me how to read and the one that took me to the library when I needed to go when I was a kid. She has always been the one that is interested in what I am reading and likes discussing whatever I have read.  Somehow she also finds something book related that I will like.  Like this:


 She is the reason that I read on a regular basis.


Reviews:
None this week, but I am hoping to have something this coming week.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...