Friday, May 18, 2012

#boutofbooks Update #4


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon


Didn't read as much as I did yesterday (Thursday), but I am slowly getting into a groove of reading on a more regular basis.  The reason that this is significant is because I haven't really read for the past few months (at least since the end of February) and I am really starting to find my groove again and am actually looking forward to reading again and not feeling its like a chore.

Read a bit of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and started Devil in the White City and have gotten almost half-way through The Descendants, of which I am seeing a lot of the movie as I read it.  I know I have to update what I am reading segment on my blog, but because I haven't really paid too much attention to that part of my blog, I haven't updated it.  I am thinking I may just go and see if I can finish The Descendants before I head to sleep tonight (its an easy enough read that if I go and get something to drink, I think I can get it done, but then I can probably finish it tomorrow afternoon or evening).

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...