Thursday, May 24, 2012

#bookbloggerhop (May 25-31)


Book Blogger Hop


This week Crazy for Books asks:

How do you handle the writing of a negative review?

Honestly, I just write it.  I know that I might turn some people off with the writing from a negative review, but I want my reviews to reflective of who I am as an individual and if I don't like a book, I will mention that.  Its not that I don't care for the book, its just that I don't like the book and if the book review is negative, I personally don't care.  And yes, I do understand that a negative review will impact on my readers, but when I write a review,  I like to be honest.

If an author doesn't like the review, then I figure they have to grow thicker skin.  Not everything I read and review am I going to like and authors need to realize that fact.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...