Sunday, May 13, 2012

#bookbloggerhop (May 11-17)


Book Blogger Hop


I haven't done this awhile, but when this popped up on my email feed, I knew I had to do it (I apologize to those of you who follow me on twitter and facebook for the multiple blog posts; Mondays can be a heavy blog posting day).

This week, Crazy for Books asks:

Who is your favourite book character?

Honestly, I don't know if I do have a favourite book character, but if I had to choose one it would have be Emma Woodhouse.  The reason being is that while she has the best of intentions of doing good for her friends, she messes things up and has things blows up in her face, but somehow she keeps trucking on and learns from her mistakes, almost like the rest of us.

Hope you have a good rest of the week and I hope to post something up on Friday, when the new hop is available.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...