Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Salon - Groggy week

I don't know why but the last few days I have been really groggy.  While I have slept well, I have always felt really tired, especially in the evening hours and this has been a bit stressful for me and has resulted in me not really getting a lot of books done.   The only thing that I can suppose it is that I hit a wall after coming home from my vacation.  And yes, I am planning on doing a bunch of reading today, but just don't know what I am going to read yet...

And this was likely the reason that I didn't post last week, but then again I didn't have much to say as a result.  But I do have a number of book reviews since my last Sunday Salon post two weeks ago and I hope that you will read them and give your opinion about them.

Book reviews:
• Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie (review)
• The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (review)
• Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran (review)
• Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother (review)
• Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (review)

I have also changed the way people comment on here so that I can more easily reply to your comments.  Hope you have a relaxing Sunday and hope you can look around the blog and place comments as you feel led to.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...