Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? (Mar. 5)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Shelia at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I am planning on reading this week:

What I have reviewed this week:
• Catherine the Great: Portrait of a Woman (review)
• The Great Gatsby (review)

What is up next:
I have no clue at this point; just concreting on getting a number of the books above completed before I start anything else new.

4 comments:

Nise' said...

Some wonderful classics. Have a great reading week.

Melissa Wiebe said...

@Nise Thank you; I shall.

pussreboots said...

Wow! What a great selection of classics on your list.

My daughter convinced me that she needed her own library card. Please come see what I'm reading.

Lindsey said...

Kudos for reading so many classics at once! I'm trying to find some sort of balance between classics and new releases. I'm not sure it's going so well...
Anyway, have a great week!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...