Thursday, March 1, 2012

Goodreads Catchup Readathon #4

The last 48 hours or so have been a bit of a bust.  I have read a little bit, but for the most part I haven't been reading.  A lot of it has to do with the fact that I have been basically in travel mode since about Monday evening, when I started to pack up my things from my vacation.  It hasn't been that I was near a book, its just that life got in the way and I am hoping that I can get a bunch of reading done during the weekend, despite somethings that have come up.

Considering that I have been basically either traveling or tired, I have read quite a bit, but I am hoping that the next few days are a bit more productive and hopefully I can get a book or two done.  Toodles.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...