Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Blackout

I am going on a blog blackout from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern tomorrow (Wednesday) to support those on Wordpress and other sites that are going to be supporting the blog/internet blackout  tomorrow.  That means no memes, no book reviews, etc.  And yes, I know that I have periods in which I don't blog, but this is because I don't like the fact that there is even a chance that I might be affected by putting up something that might infringe on my ability to put up an effective blog, that I know lots of people have come read.  I realize that its just a drop in the bucket, but sometimes a drop in the bucket is all that is needed for change.

Hope to see you in about 16 hours or so.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...