Monday, July 18, 2011

Musing Mondays

Miz B asks this week:

What is the last book you struggled to read through to the end, even though you weren’t really enjoying it? What made you keep reading?

I believe it was Twilight's Serenade.  What made me keep reading the book was that I wanted to finish the series.  And quite honestly, it was actually a better book by the end of it; most of it felt like I was going through a bog.  Probably because I wasn't enjoying it as much as other books, I probably read it faster than I probably would have normally read a book.  It was something that I avoided reading as much as possible, primarily because of the cliched storyline.

1 comment:

Jenny Girl said...

I can't think of one at the moment, because when I struggle too much, I put it out of its misery and don't finish it.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...