Wednesday, November 10, 2010

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

My answers:
What are you currently reading?
At Home by Bill Bryson, Emma by Jane Austen, Alice I have been by Melanie Benjamin, Before I fall by Laurel Oliver, The Odyssey by Home (1996 Robert Fagales edition), Mistress of the Art of Death by Ariana Franklin.

What did you recently finish reading?
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis

What do you think you'll read next?
First I would want to finish my pile, but after that I will probably start reading Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans and The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read A Christmas Carol last year over Xmas. A good little read. :)

Here's mine: http://wp.me/pFyoG-nU

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...