Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon : Update 4

Currently reading: The church of Facebook
Number of books read since you started: 1
Pages read since last update: 20
Running total of pages read since you started: 70
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hr
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 4

Just finished the first chapter of the book I am currently reading. I hope that I can get a few more chapters done before I have to leave for my book club in a couple of hours. Occasionally feeling a little sluggish; should have gone to bed earlier than 3 am.

On wards and up wards

2 comments:

Katy said...

You're doing great! :D Happy reading!

Ronnica said...

Book club? Perfect for today. Keep reading!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...