Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dewey's Read-a-Thon : Update 12, Wrap up post

Well, I finally did something that didn't involve being on the computer for insane amounts of time, unless you count the amount of time I spent on Twitter.

I managed to read for 10 1/2 hours, which was interrupted for my book club meeting at around 3 pm. I probably will do it again, but I know that once 3:30 am hits, I am usually a goner. In anycase, I will probably be much better prepared for the next one and hopefully realize what works and what doesn't.

Final stats:
# of books read: 3
# of books completed: 2 (Of Mice and Men and The church of Facebook)
Pages read: Probably around 290 (don't know the exact amount)
Hours reading: about 10 and a half (I quit at 3:40 am) hours
# of Twitters: too many to count.

Can't wait for October!

1 comment:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I had a blast yesterday and last night, I'm so glad you were a part of that! See ya on twitter, keep reading!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...