Friday, October 30, 2009

WWW… Wednesdays!







I found this reading meme. I thought it was neat and plan to be involved with as, it allows me to show what I am actually reading and asks these three questions:

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish?

What do you think you’ll read next?



My answers
What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading "Gretzky's tears" by Stephen Brunt. I just started it and its an interesting view of the NHL and hockey culture in the last 30 years surrounding the NHL and hockey in Canada and the United States.

What did you recently finish?

I finished "The White Queen" by Philippa Greggory. Excellent book. I really liked how the book was narrated. Highly recommended.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Anything on the side bar of my blog; more likely I am going to be reading "The Secret" by Beverly Lewis.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...